Call Center/Customer Service/Member Call Rep
Qualstar Credit Union
We are a not-for-profit organization focused on giving back to our members. We are a stable organization that is well-capitalized and growing, with just under 150 employees, we are small enough to connect personally and big enough to create a dynamic work environment. We value internal growth from staff within our organization. We mean it! Our current and former CEOs have been promoted from within, starting at entry or supervisory level roles.
We have a new headquarter location with all that you’d expect + a game room, quiet room, light workout machines and equipment, bubble drink machine and espresso / latte maker. Our workplace is surrounded by trails to bike or walk. Free parking for days you may come into the office. Dress code – Business casual, jeans and tennis shoes allowed.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Competitive monthly salary
- 4% match on our 401K AND Pension!
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Six Paid Federal Holidays off
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more by earning incentives every single month!
- Telecommuting benefit available as soon as 4 months, dependent on performance.
- Additional pay for occasional Saturdays (approximately 1-2 Saturdays per month).
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide excellent, accurate, and timely service to remote Qualstar members, which includes educating them on the services and products that improve their financial situation and building trust at every contact.
- Responsible for answering inbound member calls, actively listening to member needs, and helping to problem-solve member requests creatively and effectively.
- Interacting with members over the phone or in writing to provide information that supports member use of all Online Banking Services.
- Regularly assist members in understanding their banking and card-related account inquiries and transactions.
- Perform basic and complex member transactions in line with call center operations.
- Represent Qualstar’s Service Standards with all member interactions.
- Professionally navigate escalated members representing a compassionate and helpful demeanor.
- Educate members on services and products offered that best meet their financial needs.
- Contribute to department and corporate goals.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to use an audio telephone communication system.
- Must be able to view a computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone and in writing in a strong professional manner.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with high regard for providing high-quality member service.
- Advanced multitasking ability required.
- A strong aptitude for learning and using computer software systems, multiple computer screens, and demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and multiple PC windows.
- Able to type at a speed of at least 40 wpm.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.