Branch Manager – Mobile Branch
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Oak Grove, OR
Our Branch Manager II – Mobile Branch is an integral leader that has passion around coaching and mentoring our Mobile Branch Staff who consistently provide a world-class service experience for our members. They are an essential part of developing and growing our Branch operations by generating new member relationships, deepening existing relationships, and mindfully engaging with member satisfaction, maximizing revenues, and minimizing operational losses. Each Branch Manager II is empowered to utilize a variety of member-focused solutions and are responsible for successful leadership in implementation of promotional campaigns and product initiative to help support our members’ unique financial goals.
Our Mobile Branch will be deployed to any area with our Field of Membership including Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, Marion, Yamhill, and Polk Counties. We are excited to have our Mobile Branch stationed in these areas on a daily basis, meaning our Mobile Branch Manager will be driving the vehicle to each location and returning it nightly.
Here is a snapshot of what our Mobile Branch Manager has an opportunity to do daily:
- Operate the Mobile Branch facility; including driving the vehicle to required locations and returning the vehicle to secure it daily.
- Create an encouraging environment by coaching and mentoring employees to achieve top performance in service and sales.
- Responsible for setting targets and goals for staff performance and department goals and developing an action plan to meet those goals; through observation and activity tracking, regularly assess team and individual skill levels and ensure that the team receives ongoing sales, service, and technical skills training.
- Coach, mentor, and provide development opportunities for staff; provides frequent feedback regarding individual and group performance and progress on established goals and objectives.
- Manage employees’ schedules, ensuring staff coverage, to direct the daily operations for the branch to run efficiently and effectively.
- Assists in developing, administering, maintaining, and communicating assigned branch general security including cameras and alarms.
- Responsible for building the credit union’s presence in the community; actively participates in community events, business development, and is a recognized partner in the community.
- Demonstrates proficiency and knowledge about technology with the ability to quickly learn and access products through banking core systems.
- Two(2) years of experience managing and coaching the daily activities and operations of a medium or large sized financial, retail, or similar departmental team
- Flexibility and willingness to work varying shifts in situations where the Mobile Branch will be deployed at special events
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to express ideas concisely and logically
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and the ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines without sacrificing accuracy and service
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A two-year college degree, completion of a specialized course of study, or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and DMV report
- This position requires NMLS registration at the time of employment. Clackamas Federal Credit Union will initiate the NMLS registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
FULL-TIME – EXEMPT – Mobile Branch operational hours will vary based on deployment of the vehicle
$70,000 – $83,000 annual based on applicable experience
Those who are FLUENT in Spanish are eligible for a language differential rate increase.
THIS JOB IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1000 NEW HIRE BONUS**
**Partial payment upon first full cycle pay check, and after successful completion of six months of employment.
If you are ready to partner with an organization whose mission is to improve lives and has been serving Clackamas County for over 60 years. Apply now! Your new career awaits.
Here are a few of our great benefits.
Medical, Vision and Dental- Generous PTO-401k- Education Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance and the onsite gym at administrative headquarters.