Map Credit Union
Maps is seeking an Accounting Specialist with some accounting knowledge that is passionate about delivering exceptional work in all their daily tasks. We are seeking an individual who is a problem solver, driven, organized, and takes initiative.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Process electronic and batch transactions, settlement entries and reconcilement.
- Adhere to strict processing and compliance deadlines.
- Maintain member records, account ledgers, subsidiary accounts.
- Post timely and accurate transactions.
- Perform critical follow-up on exception items.
The ideal candidate will have the highest level of ethical behavior. An Associates’ degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Banking or equivalent experience. A minimum of 3+ years of accounting or electronic services related experience, preferably in a financial institution environment.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.