[email protected] Activities
The month of August is one of the very best summer months to enjoy our beautiful Rocky Mountains. There is no shortage of activities/events for you to enjoy. Check out all of the options here:
- Vail Golf Club — Recognized by Golf Digest as a “Top 100 Resort Course,” golfers enjoy playing greens that follow the Gore Creek and lay adjacent to the White River National Forest.
- Vail Farmers Market runs every Sunday in the summer from 10A-3P, takes place in Vail Village
- Betty Ford Gardens, the world’s highest botanical garden, is open year-round and located in Vail Village
- Colorado Ski & Snowsports Museum, located right in the heart of the Vail Village
- Walking Mountains Science Center offers guided nature tour, hiking, museum, and camps
- Sage Outdoors is located in Wolcott, offering rafting, ATV, horseback riding, sporting clay & fishing
- Camp Hale, Historical site that was the home of the 10th Mountain Army Division during World War II
- Vail Valley Dining Out Guide: In addition to the above, we have many incredible restaurant options that the attendees can choose from during their free time/dine-arounds. Feel free to checkout out the Vail Valley Dining Out Guide for a sampling of menus.
For more information, feel free to check out the Official Visitors Guide or DiscoverVail.com.
*These activities are not included in your registration to [email protected].