Senior Loan Support Specialist
Consolidated Community Credit Union
Contact: Kate Montgomery
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (602) 750-5537
What you’d be doing
• Exhibiting our service standards to consistently provide members with an outstanding banking experience through email, phone, and other interactions.
• Working with team members to manage title work process for in-house auto, RV, and boat loans.
• Auditing in-house consumer loans for accuracy; auditing and funding indirect loans.
• Filing and managing UCC paperwork; renewing liens when necessary.
• Monitoring title tracking records to ensure collateral-secured loans have perfected liens.
• Processing and filing incoming titles and deeds of trust.
• Assisting team members with questions about DMV paperwork and fee requirements.
• Handling a range of requests including payoffs, value reviews, and lien releases.
• Completing various loan support daily and monthly reports.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• 1+ years of experience in a loan processing or support position.
• 2+ years of experience with DMV and title processes.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-faced environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment.
• Effective interpersonal communication skills and ability to maintain strong working relationship with peers in lending, retail banking, and other support areas to build a team effort.
• Excellent email, phone, and PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software.
• Familiarity with Symitar core processing system is a plus.
• Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Ability to use a keypad and keyboard and mouse for extended periods of time.
• Vision and hearing to normal range (or corrected).
• Adjusting, lifting, carrying, or pushing/pulling objects up to 25 pounds in all directions.
• Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
• Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
We hold all our employees to high standards by performing credit and criminal background checks.
Reliable transportation. Employees must be able to infrequently travel between branches.
Ability to follow all credit union policies and procedures as well as all banking regulations and federal, state, and local laws.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We believe that diversity drives innovation and that the uniqueness of our employees and members is what drives us forward each day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Community Credit Union (CCCU) is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
CCCU is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Applicants that need assistance with completing the application due to disability may contact HR at careersATconsolidatedccu.com to request a reasonable accommodation.