Part Time Member Services Representative 1
InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Maddy Huegel
Email: [email protected]
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable part time Member Services Representative I to join our team in St Helens, Oregon.
The Member Services Representative I is a role that Interacts routinely with members to welcome them to the credit union and deliver standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on products and services, policies and procedures in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Process basic teller transactions. Routinely offer and sell Credit Union’s products and services that would benefit the member.
This role will require minimum qualifications for any new employee for this position, such as specific prior work experience, technical knowledge of software, machinery, or tools, and physical abilities such as relevant lifting, bending, walking, and/or stooping. A successful Member Services Rep I should be equipped with the following:
- Must have at least six months of cash handling experience with accuracy in daily cash drawer balancing.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent in work experience.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and database software, and good math skills are required.
- Must have ability to retain knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services available at the credit union and be able to cross-sell those to members routinely.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish a professional and courteous relationship with all members.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting demanding and highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group and team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.