Facilities Support Specialist
iQ Credit Union
The Facilities Support Assistant ensures the efficient operations of mail and package handling, scanning, document retrieval, account research, and the processing of mail deposits and payments. Responsibilities also include support the efficient operations of service and maintenance requests, security monitoring and access systems, office supplies, printed materials, reservation systems, and invoice processing. This position acts as a liaison with couriers, shipping providers, verification services, service technicians, contractors, and vendors and assists with facility and security emergencies.
- Accurately and timely scan and index all assigned records into the imaging system, as directed by supervisor.
- File documents for storage and retrieval, internally and through third-party storage.
- Perform daily work retrieval and account research for staff and subpoenas as needed.
- Pick up, process, and sort mail to assigned departments and individuals. Prepare outgoing mail. Prepare, maintain, and store courier bags for the branches, as requested.
- Process deposits and payments received by mail, as assigned.
- Process returned mail. Update member addresses or flag account for returned mail, as assigned.
- Process third-party account verification requests.
- Provide onsite supervision of vendors, as necessary.
- Assist in the assembly of office equipment and furniture.
- Oversee the supply cart and general Credit Union supplies including requests, fulfillment, and inventory levels.
- Maintain and provide support for the reservation calendar.
- Provide Facilities software support to systems such as alarms, cameras, access control, HVAC, etc. Monitor camera software daily to ensure maximum uptime.
- Process basic orders such as stamps, office supplies, personal protective equipment, tools, material, etc.
- Oversee the stock of pandemic relief supplies: not limited to cleaning supplies or PPE.
- Assist in organizing and cleaning of all storage areas.
- Assist in security and facility emergencies.
- Assist in monitoring facilities/security emergency calls and alarm calls at Headquarters and back up for all locations.
- Pick up mail, as necessary.
- Support the Facilities Coordinator in the following areas:
- Creation and facilitation of employee badges.
- Coordinate Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) requests, preventative maintenance, and documentation within the system.
- Complete basic HIPPO requests and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with Facilities vendors and assist in coordination of vendor maintenance as necessary.
- Oversee access to the office supply vendor account.
- Facilities Department invoice approval.
- Participate in promotions and special events, supporting the overall efforts of the Credit Union.
- Actively participate in coaching sessions.
- Actively participate in staff and department meetings.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
iQ offers a total compensation package for our totally exceptional employees.
There’s a reason we’ve ranked as one of top workplaces in the Pacific Northwest for the past seven years. We listen to our employees and continue to provide benefits that make a difference.
• iQ pays 100% monthly medical, dental and vision premium for you AND your dependent children.
Saving for retirement
• iQ matches up to 5.5% of your 401(k) retirement dollars.
Paid time off
• iQ offers 11 paid holidays plus vacation and sick time accruals.
• iQ encourages community involvement through paid volunteer opportunities.
• iQ uniquely offers a paid Cultural Enrichment Day to increase awareness of the diverse communities we serve.
Investing in you
• iQ offers a student loan repayment match up to $100 per month.
• iQ supports you in advancing your education and knowledge through tuition reimbursement.
• iQ offers an annual match to amplify your nonprofit giving.
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.