How Generative AI Can Revolutionize Member Service for Credit Unions
This is a Breakout Session
Generative AI, such as ChatGPT, are powerful tools already beginning to revolutionize member service for credit unions. In this session, Eltropy SVP of AI, Murali Mahalingam, will discuss how Large Language Models (LLM) can create more personalized conversations, improve efficiency, and generate valuable insights. He will also explore the revenue opportunities for credit unions and the ROI of implementing Generative AI.
Murali will also share real-world use cases from credit unions already implementing Generative AI to improve their business operations. He’ll discuss the future of Generative AI and how it can be used to create even more personalized and engaging experiences for members.
- The rise of large language models and their transformative potential in reshaping the industry
- Real success stories of enterprises that have used Generative AI to achieve remarkable engagement
- The possibilities of advanced AI agent automation and conversation intelligence
- The revenue opportunities for credit unions and the ROI and value of implementing Generative AI
- Ensuring compliance and security
- Best practices and overcoming limitations of Generative AI
CPE Credit Available For This Session
GoWest Credit Union Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on accepting individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
This session is approved for CPE Credit. Learn more here.
Information Technology: This field of study encompasses subjects related to information technology that include Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Computer Systems, Cyber Security, and more.
CPE Credit Offered: 1.0
Delivery Method: Group Live
Previous work experience and background knowledge are recommended.
Event Date / Time
October 4th from 10 am — 11:15 am
Spokane Convention Center