GoWest Chapter Leaders Workshop
GoWest Credit Union Association is committed to supporting the growth and collaboration of Credit Union Chapters by providing intentional, future-focused programming that empowers leaders. These opportunities strengthen the development of credit union professionals through training, targeted engagement opportunities, resources, and peer-to-peer connections.
By coming together, Credit Union Chapters have the power to expand their impact, amplify the credit union story, and propel the Credit Union Movement forward under a united voice.
The Chapter Leaders Workshop will convene Credit Union Chapter board members from across the GoWest region to network, collaborate, and learn from one another. This virtual gathering will provide a space for peer-to-peer thought leadership and insight from industry volunteer experts.
- When: Thursday, Oct. 6, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT (11 a.m. – 2 p.m. MT)
- Where: Zoom Video Conference Platform
- Who Should Attend: Open to all Chapter board members in the GoWest region
- Cost: Free
CONTENT & TOPICS
Attendees will take away new innovative ideas to grow their leadership, tell their stories, and engage as a chapter board. During the workshop, you’ll discuss:
- Leveraging peer networks to help you advance your Chapter’s work
- Chapter Board engagement: How to set board expectations
- Chapter Board succession planning: Recruiting and engaging credit union employees to contribute to positive momentum
- Developing Chapter pillars: Identifying key objectives and developing a set of pillars to model
- What to expect from your GoWest Credit Union Association moving forward