The Focus & Curriculum
The Advanced Leadership Program focuses on strategic leadership skills, benchmarking and informing a development path, effective assessment and feedback processes, leadership models, executive presence, and more. The core content will be delivered through various learning channels, including real-time interactive and practical learning sessions of the core content, evidenced-based heuristics, program assignments, 360-degree assessments, and more.
- 3 in-person group learning sessions
- 3 virtual group learning sessions
- 8 supplemental recorded teachings of core content
- Monthly “buddy” calls with assigned members of the cohort to ensure accountability and build a sense of community
- Executive coaching “office hours” available throughout the session
- 2 one-on-one executive coaching sessions
- Homework assignments
- A dedicated program website
- Individual and group cloud-based drives
- A group discussion board
- A notebook with core modules
Program participants will graduate with sustainable leadership practices, new thinking, and a clear understanding of their unique development path moving forward, as well as a network of industry peers.
The program provides a robust learning environment for the next generation of leaders to proactively gain competencies on the following skills:
- Transformative Change: Learn the theory of transformative change, its purpose, and its practical application within an organization.
- Strategic Leadership Development: Discover the importance of taking effective action in planned and unplanned change.
- Executive Presence: Develop practices to be more open and connected by cultivating the right attitude, language, and mood.
- Applied Executive Communication: Unlock the potential of language and listening with a unique appreciation of the complexities of communication and diverse perspectives.
- Financial Acumen: Begin to learn about credit union specific financial concepts that inform your judgment and business decisions.
- Social Responsibility: Explore the social responsibility of “People Helping People.”